Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Being Busy is a Good Thing

It has been a very busy spring for Tammi and I. Our May schedule had us out of the studio on most weekends and during the week of Memorial Day, we were out completely.

I plan on posting some images from the weddings and events that we photographed last month as soon as my schedule permits. I love being busy, but I don't love falling behind on my blogging:(. Oh well, all in due time, right?

As I write this, I am preparing for a class that I am teaching at the Great Lakes Institute of Photography (GLIP). I have been asked to serve as an instructor for the school next week which will be held in Traverse City.

I will be teaching photographers proper posing and lighting techniques for both portraiture and weddings. I'm really looking forward to it. GLIP is one of the premier professional photography schools in the country, so it's quite an honor to be invited as an instructor.

Well, I must get back to my lesson plans! more to come.

No comments: