Saturday, September 19, 2009

I Do

September 19, 2004 was a day not unlike today. The sun was shining and there was brisk breeze blowing as we prepared to publicly join as husband and wife.

There was excitement in the air. I can close my eyes and think about the day and all of the events like it were yesterday. Still, memory begins to fade as time marches on.

I'm so excited and blessed to do what I do (Photography). I am able to capture joyous events and milestones in the lives of our clients and friends. This has become even more "real" to me after looking through our wedding images five years later.

I was able to relive all the joy and happiness that we shared with our family and friends. But most importantly, I remembered the love that I felt for my beautiful bride.

This post is dedicated to you Tammi. I love you more today than I did 5 years ago. If I was asked the question again today, to have you and to hold you from this day forward, my answer would be an emphatic "I DO".

I love you honey.Happy anniversary

No comments: