Thursday, February 13, 2014

Happy birthday Facebook

As you know, Facebook is celebrating it's tenth birthday this year.


They came out with those catchy little video clips. Did you make one? 






Mine is here:
https://facebook.com/lookback/ #FacebookIs10

Here's the multi-billion dollar question.


If given the opportunity, would you have joined Mark Zuckerberg in this venture?


Mark invited five people to his Harvard dorm room 10 years ago to discuss a business opportunity. Only 2 people showed up and got into what is today a global phenomenon:
Facebook, of which Zuckerberg is the CEO.

Today those other two people are billionaires:
Dustin Moskovitz - $6.5 Billion
Eduardo Saverin - $3.4 Billion


"Nothing is more expensive than a missed opportunity." ~H.Jackson Brown Jr.


I invite you to check out the next global phenomenon.   I didn't have the opportunity to participate in Facebook or Apple. I'm not sure why Mark didn't invite me to his dorm room that day. I'm sure he had his reasons. One may have been that he didn't know me.

Today I share that opportunity with you... even though I don't have a dorm room.

No comments: